Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

By Bryan Cain-Jackson




Today is a day to rejoice in the appreciation of all of our Mothers. To all the beautiful women that we look up to and call Mom, we owe you our lives.



Those of us who aren’t parents really forget the challenge that being a Mom represents. Especially if you are a single Mom then even greater challenges are faced every day. I know a great deal of women that do a phenomenal job of being both mom and dad to their children. I bow to your greatness. I am not a father yet, but when I do become one I know that it will still not be as challenging as being a mother is.


I was blessed with two Moms in my life, my mother and my grandmother. I love you both very much. I appreciate the challenges that you have put in front of me, were it not for those challenges I would not be the man that I am today always being respectful and appreciative of the woman in my life.


To mothers everywhere, know you are more than appreciated!



Happy Mother’s Day to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing